General Information of Hotel La Pradera
Ease of access allows this hotel to offer customers a stay with different purposes: from the tourist guide through the area, rich in natural beauty, to business meetings, seminars, corporate and family parties, weddings, birthdays and much more.
La Pradera Hotel has 30 rooms which offer you all the comfort you need to make your stay a pleasant experience, be it a business stay or simply a guided tour: air conditioner, hot water, telephone, and Cable TV.
Type: Double, Single.
Number: 30 Rooms
Check-in: 1:00 p.m.
Check.out: 1:00 p.m.
Facilities and Amenities
- In our Hotel “La Pradera”, you can enjoy a comfortable pool for your moments of relaxation in a private and discreet environment that will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
- The “La Pradera” Hotel has two meeting rooms to meet the requirements of our clients: the Corutú salon, with capacity for 25 persons, and the Panamá salon, with capacity for up to 200 persons.
- Wireless Internet Access.
- Parking Lot
The bar of the “La Pradera” Hotel is a cozy place where you can spend some quality time with your friends. Besides snacks and fresh beverages, you can find national and foreign liquors.
Packages and Tours
You can visit the following spots, which are close to the Hotel:
- The Catedral of Penonomé
- The Museum located in the quarter of San Antonio. This museum holds exhibits from the XVI century, among which we can mention weapons used for hunting, tools for fishing, collecting, gold work, exhibits as the “centellero” (made of hammered and embossed silver), vests, personal decorations, funerary rites, pottery, dwelling places and other representative elements of the Penonomé of old. It’s open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., from Tuesdays to Saturdays, for the low price of B/. 1.00 for adults and B/.0.25 for children.
- The City Park
- Spectacular Rivers and Streams
- Pacific Ocean Beaches
- The Central Avenue (Penonomé) is the right place to shop, as it has many different stores (with clothing, furniture, appliances and various house accessories) these stores keep low prices and offers daily. Besides, this avenue has restaurants, videogame parlors, and beauty salons.
- Public Market: The towns near Penonomé grow various products such as fruits, greens and other vegetables, and you can acquire them, really fresh and at really good prices. They also sell homemade juice and derivatives (like marmalades, wines and candy). This market has a butcher’s shop, cheap restaurants, drugstores and a terminal for rural transportation.
Each reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card.
Cancellations have to be made through email up to eight (8) days prior to confirmed arrival. Cancellations received less than eight (8) days prior to arrival or in case of a No Show on the confirmed arrival day the hotel will charge your credit card with up to 100% of the total reservation amount.
How to get there
The “La Pradera” Hotel is located in a strategic position, right next to the Interamerican Highway, at the entrance to the City of Penonomé coming from David, to the right after Super Mercado 99 or coming from Panama City on your left at the end of Penonome. After turning left follow the hotel signs.